For our client, a government company, we are seeking a Frontend Developer with approximately 4-8 years of experience.
The team is part of a SAFe train responsible for Digital Customer Experience.
The team’s mission:
• The primary task is to develop and manage non-login services and frameworks on the customer’s website.
• The task is always performed with a focus on maximizing customer value and continuously optimizing the team’s throughput.
• The task involves management, further development, and new development with a connection to third-party systems in the customer’s environment, as well as digital services.
• Value is delivered to the customer continuously in accordance with an agile approach all the way from inception to end-of-life (”if you build it, you run it”).
• We consider the bigger picture and support other teams at the Swedish Tax Agency with our expertise.
Clarification regarding security clearance time:
The client is subject to security clearance legislation, which means that the assignment may be classified and a security clearance of the candidate is required.
The consultant should have at least the following competencies and/or experiences:
• At least 1 year of experience in Frontend development using React.
• Experience in SEO from previous assignments.
• Experience with Matomo from previous assignments.
• Experience with Gradle from previous assignments.
It is meritorious if the consultant has the following:
• Experience in agile methodologies such as Scrum and SAFe
• Experience in Java development.
• Experience with OpenShift.