The role of IT Manager will involve taking full responsibility for the development and management of the company’s IT services. Besides overseeing day-to-day operations, you will focus on enhancing efficiency and driving business value within the organization. Working in an international environment with colleagues across the globe, you will directly report to the CFO.
- Lead the design and actively contribute to the improvement and development of critical IT functions.
- Be accountable for the procurement, development, delivery, and maintenance of IT-related services.
- Establish effective structures for communication, system responsibility, and support.
- Collaborate on formulating the company’s short and long-term IT strategies.
- Foster cooperation with international offices.
To be a suitable candidate for the IT Manager position, you should have a similar background and have transitioned from a specialist to a leadership role. You must possess experience in guiding organizations through IT-related changes and updates. While the role doesn’t entail direct personnel management, effective stakeholder management and vendor oversight are crucial for success.
You should be service-oriented, capable of independent decision-making, and proficient in setting routines for IT support. Your ability to troubleshoot and resolve IT issues efficiently will be essential. Additionally, you should excel in explaining and promoting the benefits of strong IT solutions to the organization.
- Leadership experience within an IT organization, preferably in a regulated industry.
- Proficient in driving change and gaining support from decision-makers.
- Skilled in project management, including procurement, migration, implementation, and IT system training.
- Familiarity with working in secure and orderly environments.
- Experience in overseeing ERP applications.
- Excellent relationship-building skills, both internally and externally.
- Proficiency in Microsoft environments and openness to explore alternative solutions.
- Strong communication skills in both Swedish and English.
- Experience working in an international setting.